Sunday, August 17, 2008

What Is Wrong And What You Can Do To Fix It

I just recorded a new song called "What Is Wrong And What You Can Do To Fix It." You can listen to it here or on my myspace.

I think it is one of my more successful noise experiments. I used my washing machine, a snare drum, a hi hat, a guitar (that I played with a drum stick), a wine glass, and my voice. I didn't use any pedals or effects on any of the instruments. I used an echo effect on my voice.

Please leave comments or tell me to die and stop touching instruments or write anything you feel like writing in the comments.

3 comments:

Alex said...

this is really cool.

also, you should cut off your hand.

and buy me a tie-dye shirt that says, 'please cum here'

Genevieve said...

This really impressed me. you just did this in your apartment? That is amazing. I like it very much.

And for god's sake, will you please buy Alex a 'please cum here' t-shirt already? The man's waited long enough.

Bryan Coffelt said...

thank you both.

alex -- that is your christmas present.

genevieve -- yes, i recorded it at my apartment. as for the "cum here" t-shirt, that will have to wait for christmas.