Friday, February 27, 2009

Alli Warren and Brandon Brown's Reading in Ashland

...was fuckin' cool as shit. They are two bad ass motherfuckers. After the reading we went to pizza and then had dance shenanigans. It was good shit.

Also: I think I'm abandoning Blogger. I think I'm going to get a Wordpress acct. and then host it at Rain Fade. You've been warned. Willie just informed me that we recently had 5 hits at rain-fade.com for "conical tits." Okay. I need to send some of the poems I've been writing to some places. I need to start submitting again.





































































































Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits. Conical tits.

No comments: