Monday, August 24, 2009

New Message From

Hey Tara, this is David Gates, Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know what's going on, and I want to close. Tonight I'm gonna be bringing Stevens card and early early in the morning and dropping it at your place and taking someone to here to the airport in a different car in the coming back to your place because I want to go put some gas and Stevens car and maybe wash it. So if your place is opened and see you if you're around, and so if it's car there. Is there any. I don't know what's going on that calling and the house. I will let you know what's going out. I'll talk to you in the morning of move. I'm rambling already trying to get the Hi, Okay Sweetie, Hope you having fun and I will connect with you one way or another. Tomorrow will. Thanks.

***

(Voicemail from someone who called my Google Voice number (503) 770-0059 -- Transcribed by Google Voice)

Call my Google Voice # and leave me a message. I will post the most interesting transcriptions on this blog. My #: (503) 770-0059

No comments: