Thursday, September 17, 2009

Confirm Requests

You have a friend request.
Christie Jewett — 9 mutual friends
Add to list...
Send Message
You have a what alcohol are you request.
Joe Leventon sent a request using What alcohol are you?:

I wanna know - What alcohol are you?! Answer a few questions and find out! It's SCARILY accurate.

Block This Application | Ignore All Invites From This Friend
You have a how sexy is your zod request.
Mijs Tarietha sent a request using How Sexy is your Zodiac Sign?:

How Sexy is your Zodiac Sign?! Answer a few questions and find out - it's that easy!

Block This Application | Ignore All Invites From This Friend
You have a relative request.
Mary Casilla-Coffelt sent a request using We're Related:

Hey, I added you as my relative on We're Related. Can you do me a favor and add your relatives too? You'll help me see who I'm related to on Facebook.

Block This Application | Ignore All Invites From This Friend
You have a classmate request.
Ozie M Langston sent a request using Yearbook:

Hey, I added you as my classmate on Yearbook. Can you do a favor for me and add your classmates too? By adding classmates to your Yearbook youll help me find all my classmates on Facebook.

Block This Application | Ignore All Invites From This Friend
You have a cause invitation.
Jack Morgan sent an invitation using Causes:

Support my cause, Prosecute the Police officers for allowing 2 Police dogs to be cooked alive in a police car. Help by joining, donating, or inviting your friends!

Block This Application | Ignore All Invites From This Friend

1 comment:

loveandbooze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.