Saturday, September 26, 2009

THINGS I AM CONCERNED ABOUT OR WILL TRY TO ACCOMPLISH, UGH.

1. Worried I will wake up my friend if I text him at 4 am.
2. Extra nervousness directed at outstanding bills.
3. Highly conscious of my ineffectiveness at paying these bills, and the arbitrary nature of these bills. Smiles because of the "easy way out."
4. Tiptoeing around apartment because I don't want to get evicted.
5. Trying to wake up and write early in the morning. And sober.
6. Drinking Bacardi and Diet Coke to head the beer belly off at the pass.
7. Trying to get roommate to bet on who will get swine flu first.
8. All my attempts at "universality" and "culturelessness" feel sloppy.
9. Should I become more active in the poetry community?
10. I guess I should do something eventually, maybe if it involves jumping.

No comments: