Thursday, October 8, 2009

Selection From "The Longest Poem In The World"

im bored and hot :(

and I guess not

Made it through gym without dying! Gonna shower and go back to bed.

total skipped english and now im watching grey's anatomy instead

So get out your seat and jump around!

Love . . . and coffee make the world go round.

I think I shall have a bowl of cereal and then get ready to leave.

Get yourself on the feeling good frequency, and you will receive.

Count down for the wedding nails and tanning today

I'm sick :( And bored... :( And.. have nothing else to say.. :P

and the winner is Lou Diamond Philips

And these are for the groceries ms billups....

leaving the vineyard today. time to pack up - and hit the road.

Time to get some coffee and settle down to my english load :/

have to stop masturbating and begin reading the savage detectives.

I am intelligent and can see from so many perspectives.

me and my wrist are officially on a knitting vacation

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation....

Have now been told that Im looking skinny and slimmed down

last day before fall break and jaclyn comes into town!!!!

***

http://www.longestpoemintheworld.com/

1 comment:

Heather Christle said...

Dear Bryan,

My cat picked you to win my book. Would you mind emailing me your address? (heathermchristle at gmail dot com)

Yours truly,
Heather