Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Something Daniel Bailey read to Google Voice. Transcribed by Google Voice.

Africa. The book ones. Also, I'm put one eat with R B softer enhance and Gettys eat it too that you have Trica, afraid of not offering their our best to if not. The of of what so I have a Baxter when Joe Africa when she had a year. Okay wind set of the name of a really cool horse that remodeled kitchen for a couple of remember whether this is Mark to the pool with T fight over head projector is the conflict all blades like a water ground free and you are so special. You are so unique. Everyone coop. I would like to give a shout out to the first half of this. I love you. We have been through so much together my friends is boarding because I don't have a commercial breaks, but the and that is where we make love and that is really shoot missiles into each other's eyes as Mary cut off express soup to flus Bob, Thank you. Full chamber pot. I have to. I am naked. I am a hot I will have that part with my fingers sometime after death lady products journey. Anyway you want it. Genius relevant another diet God became a licensed sponsored I am tired right diet you need, Tinsel religion. I am make it again. He didn't discover that I did that was the go. Polar bears. Very funny. Why fashions don't give me money. Give me 10 days, so last arrest listeners the snowing a house delivery. Voices the send exactly the same Science in common objectives. Tomorrow I will forum hill in one of this nature. That you need to demands.

***

Audio :

1 comment:

daniel bailey said...

first line from "heritage" by countee cullen.

there's also the obvious famous line from berryman.

and also the journey song, yep.