Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Am Going To Rant About How Terrible Umpqua Bank Is

All banks are terrible, but Umpqua Bank stands out as one of the worst. They recently initiated a policy to charge you $7 a day after five days of being overdrawn on top of their original overdraft fees. Now let's think about this for a minute. If I overdraw my account twice for two $2 purchases, I will be charged $70. Then, if I have been gone for two weeks, I will be assessed an additional $49. $119 for being $4 in the hole.

Recently, I was charged $84 worth of these $7/day fees on top of two $35 overdraft fees. I called the bank to protest, and told them I would pay the two $35 fees but I could not pay the $7/day fees. They would not waive them, even after I told them how embarrassed I felt for having to try to bargain with them, and that I felt like they were bleeding me dry.

And the worst part is their facade of friendliness. They act like they are some kind of saintly bank. Just terrible. I now have to go spend student loan money on ridiculous bank fees. This is why we need someone to regulate the banks. I know I'm not the only one affected by this blatant usury. Forget bank robbery -- they're the ones robbing us.

Anyway, DON'T FUCKING GET AN UMPQUA BANK CHECKING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE.

3 comments:

怡如 said...

人妻自拍18havno185st成人片0204交友單身同學會交友覓戀會館交友聊天室成人 影片日本卡通美女漫畫日本卡通野球拳日本卡通色情網日本卡通h漫日本卡通少女日本女藝人圖片網站日本女傭a片日本女優名字日本女優圖庫日本女優姓名視訊 辣妹sex520免費影片色情a圖cu成人bt情色 網a圖打飛機專用網成人影城微風成人sex999免費影片情色聊天松島楓免費影片0410 免費視訊聊天網維克斯成人999無瑪試看圖av影片下載網際論壇曼雪兒追追追曼雪兒黃色小說曼雪兒色 f 情小說曼雪兒色情免費小說曼雪兒色情小說

Woody said...

This is woody
Couldn't find an Email address for you, so I'll do this instead.
Well, first of all I heard you were on what.CD. Assuming thats true you should give me you What name so we can be friends, wouldn't you like to be friends Bryan? Secondly, I hope your going buck wild with the Freeleach this weekend. Lastly, I have a band you should check out. They sound hella like sonic youth which is why I thought of you, so check out the Carsick Cars. Their self tittled album kicks ass. Oh! and they are Chinese so that scores them some cool points and cool points are good.
My Emails WoodsMgoods@Gmail.com

Kurt said...

This applies to every bank. The worse your credit is, the harder they ream you. However, if you have good credit, these fees don't exist. The more money you have, the less they take. Taxes work this way too.