Friday, June 18, 2010

EVERYTHING MAKES ME FEEL LIKE NOTHING.

"I'm so relieved it's all over," she said, hugging her daughter, Mandi Hull. "I just hope my sister, who just passed away, and my father, and all of the other victims are waiting for his sorry ass. I hope they get to go down after him."

*

Just after midnight, Gardner's family members leaned against each other in a tight cluster and sobbed. They played Lynyrd's Skynyrd's "Free Bird," singing along.

*

On Tuesday June 15, 2010, Gardner ate a final meal of steak, lobster, apple pie, vanilla ice cream and 7-Up, before beginning a 48-hour fast. According to Gardner's lawyers, he had undertaken his fast for "spiritual reasons", the Salt Lake City Tribune newspaper reported.

2 comments:

gamefaced said...

7up is such a poor choice. gross.

峻龍 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗......................................................................