Sunday, October 3, 2010

This Is Why.

I'm not the first person to say this, and I won't be the last. I resent Existence. I resent being put in this suffering sack. How could you not be hateful? It's imperfect, and all we do is "strive for perfection"; but it's not gonna be snagged. I promise. Perfection is Nothing. It's funny, right? That my politics/personal statement/letter of intent is based on Nothing? A promotion of Nothing As Perfection?

I am Bryan Coffelt, and I approve Nothing.

And Existing (blahblahblah) makes other people suffer. You meet people, people love you, they lament your death. Or you meet people, you are an insufferable asshole, they love you anyway, they still lament your death. That's all we do; we mourn for each other before we're even dead. All we do is mourn.

I'm just fucking pissed. I Hate that I Exist and Love and Will Lose You All/Will Be Lost.

I'm not going to kill myself, obvs. Sunrises and shit, and obv. don't want to contribute to aforementioned mourning. But I'm just saying — life is just little spots of happiness surrounded by a bunch of fucking bullshit. It's one unbearable boner after another unbearable boner. If I have to Exist, and Existing is so imperfect, why can't I just be a fucking cat? Why can't I lick my own ass and feign contentment? Why can't I at least be furry and purr?

Holler.

No comments: